$100.00 per 45-minute session for individuals; $150.00 per 60-minute session for couples; $200.00 per 90-minute session for family therapy
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- Anthem Blue Cross/EAP
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Shield of California
- Cascade EAP
- ComPsych EAP
- California Victim Compensation Program
- Health Plan of San Joaquin Medi-Cal
- Jorgensen/Brooks Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- MHN EAP
- Open Path Collective
- Optum/United Behavioral Healthcare/EAP
- Networks By Design
- Sutter EAP
- TriWest/Veteran's Choice
- Unicare EAP
Please note that cash rates are the same for both face-to-face and telehealth psychotherapy services. If you do not see your insurance plan listed, you can contact your insurer to see if you have "out of network" mental health benefits or request that your insurer contact me to discuss a "single-payer contract agreement."
Special note to Kaiser Permanente Members... If you would like to receive Christian therapy or other mental health services not provided by Kaiser, you can request authorization to receive these services from me through Kaiser's contract with Magellan Health. Call Kaiser Member Services for more information.
Checks, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment with Sharmaine D. Barnes online here.
Questions? Please for further information about Imani Christian Counseling Services, LLC.